The plan not only meets, but exceeds, the New Hampshire Lottery Commission and Governor’s Economic Re-opening Task Force’s health and safety standard. Significant time and investments have been made in specialized equipment to clean and sanitize the entirety of the property.
As a 100% employee-owned family business, The Brook places an emphasis on the health and safety of its employee-owners and guests. This belief is at the heart of its core values: serving our guests, community, and one another with care, compassion, and dedication.
“We know how important it is for people to be able to confidently return to doing the things that they love,” said Andre Carrier, Chief Executive Officer of The Brook. “To that end, we have taken every step to implement a plan that protects our employee-owners and their families, our guests, and the communities in which we work and live. Let’s be clear: the objective is to make our property an inhospitable environment for the virus, while still leaving The Brook very much the warm, friendly, and hospitality-centric environment guest have known and loved for years.”
While The Brook may not look exactly like it used to, hospitality and guest services is still the hallmark of its values. The company’s core values recognize that service to community is a partnership; while employee-owners are working hard to create a safe and fun environment, it is their hope that guests will play a role in keeping the environment a sanctuary of safety and enjoyment as well.
The outline of The Brook safety plan includes:
- Continuing to advocate social distancing policies, including adding physical markers and protective plexiglass barriers throughout the property, limiting casino capacity, substantially spreading out and reconfiguring the gaming floor, and reducing seating in all dining areas and bar, as well as reduced seating at all table games.
- Conducting daily return to work Covid testing and health screening of employees, for their safety and guest safety, as well as providing employee-owners with protective equipment, requiring stringent sanitation policies and training all on COVID-19 safety measures and best practices.
- Providing protective equipment and sanitizers for guests, upon request.
- Implementing a comprehensive strategy to clean and sanitize the casino and racebook throughout each and every day, including the sanitization of chairs, table games and rails, chips, cards, stadium games, and food & beverage outlets and kitchens.
- The creation of a new department, the “Clean Team,” who will be ever present and whose sole job will be to personally prepare and sanitize any gaming area, upon request, for guests.
For a more comprehensive list of procedures and protocols, please visit: livefreeandplay.com/play-it-safe/
“As part of our promise to guests and employee-owners, we will continue to work with health experts and government officials to act rapidly as guidance continues to evolve. In doing so, we’re joining a determined and hopeful global community that has responded with courage to this unique challenge, continued Carrier. “We look forward to welcoming guests back to The Brook, we’re well prepared, and now, finally, we are ready to play.” 카지노사이트